Why You Should Do The MOLD FLOW ANALYSIS ?
Following are the some basic and important reasons why you Should Do The MOLD FLOW ANALYSIS:-
- No testing and error method – Fully proven scientific engineering reply from art to episode
- Decision on plastic product design, material selection, accurate molding process selection injection molding, insert, overmolding, gas support, injection-compression, mucous, two Purcell, full customization of tooling and completely counterfeit construction.
- Full customization of product design – Various content selection issues, right thickness, thick / slim issue, rib structure, structural worries, weld line control, residual or structural stress issues, product functional requirements, sink or presence, meeting places, filling concerns, Clamp tonnage or molding question, and what if it works without any tooling / molding or answers to many.
- Complete customization of injection molds and tooling – Select the correct gate location, runner / manifold balancing and sizing, cavity layout, prototype or production tooling, inserts or thermal pins or waterlines, optimizing cooling layouts.
Hot spots issue, oil heating or water cooling, sliders, lifters and full engine of pressure or force to pull core Weighing calculations, overall tooling stress / life cycle analysis, complete structural or thermal analysis for tool life, core bridges or core deflection issues, clamp force or structural tooling issues, due to device failure, post molding / tooling issues, and your mold design Optimize
- Full injection molding optimization –
- Short gate
- Air trap
- Weld line
- Flow lines / marcs
- Gate blame
- Shear heat
- Fiber breakage
- Surface finish
- Burning issue of burn
- Optimum gate location
- Balance filling and packing less or completely From
- Clamp tonnage
- Part weight
- Packing or packing
- Race tracking
- Part failures
- Functional or test issues
- Quality issues
- Multi-cavity issues
- Overall process control or cycle time
- Right machine size Under pressure
- Dimensional stability
- Warpage issues
- Shrinkage issues
- Fiber orientation
- Content issues
- Flow leaders etc.
- Try different materials or different designs without building prototype parts or devices. Get virtual parts with simulations.
- Customize your plastic parts for exact machine specification, cycle time, cooling, DOE, improve molding set up, reduce clamp tonnage without completing your production time, or insert any device on molding machine- Improve your lower line profit
- Optimize your overall cycle time. On one part, a reduction of 10-30% in the cycle time can be paid for the complete flow analysis of several broken parts.
- Plastic product design optimization, manufacturing for design, strong engineering in a product development cycle, and engineering reduces the part of your upfront engineering and competes with advance engineering globally which is unmatch … ..
- Select the right source with expertise in simulation, design, tooling and molding (with expertise only in the ongoing analysis or just have a moldflow simulation for your project) otherwise you will have all tooling along with analysis costs and Will pay for molding. There is no realization of the problems and the benefits of all these above simulation procedures.
- While the analysis cost may vary from a few hundred to thousands of dollars depending on the scope of the project.
Occasionally CEO / Executive Management pays millions of dollars to external consulting firms to find savings in operations, but ends with cost reduction without improving operations.
If you can eliminate your daily problems through a simple upfront investment in your product development, which provides the cost of product design, tooling, processing, assemblies and functional requirements and the highest savings in time, you can get temporary Solution or downstream your resources will never be wasted.
Engineering changes, issues of operation, production problems and overall quality issues On the other hand, if you use a source which offers only cheap pricing, then you can add more cost to your current operation and dig deeper holes.
Choosing the right sources is equally important, ready to work with you and keep the right expertise in every project.
Mold flow certification is just one test but does not require educational or professional experience background and it is largely confined to understanding how to run the software.
There are many sources that know how to run the software, but to help you properly, some qualified specialists like Ideal Tech, Inc.
To achieve overall experience, expertise, as well as all the benefits, it is very important to check the full potential for long-term partnerships.
There are several simple sections that can not be needed for a gate location analysis and can be molded based on past history or known gate locations.
Yes, you will be able to cover these parts, but you can also miss the opportunity to improve product design, save runners, potentially improve material costs or processing savings.
Since the plastic material is still evolving and provides new ways to save the cost of the new material and design, improve the quality of the part, and various options of radical design changes can add many parts or applications to one device.
If you have not seen any of your old specific parts / apps, then it’s time to do it now.
Occasionally, you may not be able to find the exact gate location to fill a completely balanced around the part and cavities.
These minor imbalances of 5-10% can be sufficient for long cycle cycle, cooling, packing issues, scrap rates, surface quality, gate or flow lines, surface finish, processing window, clamp tonnage.
You may be able to save 2-30% in the cooling time / cycle time with design / content modifications.
In today’s competitive market, foreign suppliers may be sufficient to lose on the next project.
Remember that upfront review and analysis is cost one time item, but savings and improvements on product life cycles last.
When you analyze from an expert source like Ideal Tech, Inc., you will not only be able to avoid such issues, but also improve your products and save costs.